Create the relationship you have always wanted.
Call on 02 6056 9538 or book online with Albury Wodonga Counselling.
Couples counselling, marriage therapy and relationship counselling can bring you the happiness you’ve always wanted. No matter if you are single or in a relationship, you don’t have to be stuck in a cycle of pain and unhappiness.
Do you ask yourself:
- Why does every relationship end in disaster?
- Why do we always fight?
- Why can’t I find the one for me?
- Will I ever be happy?
Maybe you just can’t seem to work things out any more and you have lost that spark of romance that drew you first together.
If so, you are definitely not alone
Many couples and singles, like you, struggle with these questions, often for years, without ever finding the real happiness and contentment that comes from a fulfilling relationship.
Research shows that up to 93% of people who get help from a relationship counsellor experience significant improvements.*
*- Hemmings, A. (2000) Counselling in primary care: a review of practice evidence. British Journal of Guidance & Counselling 28 (2),p 234-254
Do these problems sound like yours…
you are single
- you’ve given-up, relationships are too hard. It’s better to be ‘single and carefree’, but you still feel sad and alone.
- you are too afraid to be with anyone because you are scared of the pain it could bring.
- you run away from someone at the first sign of conflict or trouble.
- you can’t seem to let go of a past painful relationship.
- you always seem to attract the wrong sort of person.
- you can’t seem to find “the one” for you no matter how hard you try or where you look
you are in a relationship
- you are in an unhappy, unfulfilled relationship because you are too scared to be single and alone.
- you are jealous of your partner, always wondering what they are doing and who they are with. You can’t trust them.
- your sex-life is dissatisfying and unfulfilled. The spark is gone.
- you can’t talk without fighting and nothing gets resolved
- it feels like you are more friends than lovers.
- you cheat on your partner even though you do love them.
– young couple.
It seems like no matter what you do, you just keep making the same mistakes over and over again, getting more and more hurt every time.
If this sounds like you, keep reading…
Secure the relationship you deserve
Through my couples counselling, marriage counselling and relationship therapy I can help you achieve:
- Loving closeness and intimacy where you feel safe, confident, and secure in a committed relationship.
- Respect, honesty and open meaningful communication. A feeling of really being heard.
- Conflicts that get resolved fast so you both win and feel good.
- A sense of freedom and direction in life with hope for the future.
- A sense of value and worth about yourself and your partner.
- Renewed excitement and sexual vigour with your partner.
- Dreams, hopes, and goals having a shared purpose for your life.
7 reasons to choose me for therapy
- I have broad experience working with people of many different backgrounds, like you, for over 20 years.
- I am committed and passionate about helping you move from pain towards a more meaningful, happier and healthier life.
- My approach is uniquely tailored to your specific needs. You are not just another number. I offer you the respect and value you deserve. See also Services page.
- I believe it is important to understand the ‘whole story’ from where you are coming from to best be able to assist you.
- I am fully qualified and registered with the Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (ARCAP # 8250)
- I use the most modern holistic therapeutic methods.
- My specialist training in relationship and couples counselling means I have the specific skills to help you.
You might also want to read the Work with me page for more information.