Help for your relationship
- I won’t promise you miracles.
- I won’t promise you quick fixes.
What I will do is work with you to create the relationship you have always wanted.
The way I work is based on the theory and practice of Gestalt therapy.
Gestalt Therapy is a holistic, experiential, existential and most importantly a relational way of working with people trapped in pain. It focuses on the way me make contact with others, and looks at how old stuck patterns can interfere with our relationships. Rather than trying to blame and shame individuals, I look at the whole picture of what is going on in peoples lives. The aim is grow greater awareness of how we interact with others and to try new ways of relating with each other.
Life can seem like an endless cycle of pain.
- Sick and tired of feeling like the world is passing and your relationships are going no where?
- Confused? You don’t know what to do to make things better between you.
- Frustrated? No matter what you do or say your partner never understands you.
- Angry? That you partner never listens or understands how you feel.
- Lonely? You can’t seem to connect with people or that special someone.
If this sounds like you, keep reading…
Emotional pain can’t be healed alone, we are social creatures, we need to work through our problems and fears in meaningful relationships with others.
You don’t have to deal with this pain alone. Relationship counselling can help.
My personal guarantee to you
- You will be given a supportive, safe, non-judgemental environment
- I will help you take the fear and stigma out of making meaningful life changes, towards happier, healthier, living and thinking
- You will be given individual personalised treatment
- I believe in empowering you, the client
- I offer congruence, empathy and confidentiality
- I will listen to you so that you feel heard
Are you ready to break the cycle of pain and make meaningful life changes?