As the Border’s local expert on relationships, the media regularly seek Cyan’s opinion and advice. He has featured frequently on local and national news, both and in the press and on TV. He has helped thousands of people throughout Australia, who have problems just like you, to get the relationship they have always yearned for.
- The 8 words single girls never want to hear. Ever. - Source: Cosmopolitan Magazine, August 2013 issue. Read the Cosmo Article here – The 8 words single girls never want to hear. Ever.
- Happy Days for Country Folk - Source: Prime 7 News Albury http://au.prime7.yahoo.com/v1/news/a/-/national/15607838/happy-days-for-border-folk-video/
- Prime 7 interview on gay marriage and relationship equality - Source: Prime 7 News Albury Interview on gay marriage and relationship equality
- Love bites: Valentines Day curse - A RELATIONSHIP counsellor is urging Border residents not to buy into the pressures of Valentines Day, warning the special occasion could lead to heartbreak if not handled with caution. Cyan von Gija, from Albury-Wodonga Counselling, says the day can be difficult or disappointing for both singles and those in a relationship. Mr von Gija said […]
- Be realistic about Weight Goals - THERE’S nothing like the New Year to spark good intentions: Get fit, eat better, lose weight But keeping it up can be hard, and there’s nothing like a hint of failure to make you give up entirely. Paddington-based nutritionist Cyan von Gija said the most important thing was to set flexible but realistic goals. “Rather than […]